SULKY COTTON 30 will help you enhance and make a bolder statement to your quilting, serging, embroidery and other decorative projects.
This 30 Wt. cotton thread is 1/3 thicker than 40 Wt but thinner than SULKY COTTON 12.
Important: Loosen top tension slightly. Recommended needle size: 90 Quilting or Topstitch.
- Length: 450m-500yds
- Thinner than SULKY COTTON 12
- Available in a wide range of colours
- Made from Premier quality, long staple, highly mercerized, 100% Egyptian cotton
- Enhances and makes a bolder statement to your quilting, serging, embroidery and other decorative projects
- Perfect for embroideries that have a country or rustic touch
- Oeko-Tex certified
- SULKY® COTTON 30 can be used as a bobbin thread when working on projects where having the same color bobbin thread as the top thread is important. For all other projects, we recommend SULKY BOBBIN
- All Sulky thread spools have at least one "snap spool" end - including the King Size spools. Gently lift up the end with your thumb, release the thread, then snap it closed. To secure the thread when your sewing is completed, gently lift the end with your thumb, wind the thread into the gap, and snap it closed
- Adjust thread tension by loosening top tension slightly.
- Use embroidery needle or toptstitch needle size 90
- We recommend Universal 12/80, Topstitch 12/80 or Quilting 11/75, 14/90