POLY STAR is a hard-wearing, glittering polyester thread combing a polyester thread that is twisted with a metallic thread.
Standard metallic threads are coated and not twisted like POLY STAR. This crucial difference means that the polyester component makes the thread hard-wearing and
soft while the metallic thread lets POLY STAR sparkle and glitter.
- Alternative to our metal threads Sliver or Holoshimmer
- Joined forever: Polyester thread is twisted with a metal thread
- POLY STAR sets the right highlights in combination with our RAYON 40 or POLY DECO 40 colours.
- Durable, glittering and sparkling
- Wide range of colours
- In some cases we recommend to reduce the sewing speed especially for dense embroidery
- If you have difficulties try to lengthen the thread path
- All Sulky thread spools have at least one "snap spool" end - including the King Size spools
- Gently lift up the end with your thumb, release the thread, then snap it closed
- To secure the thread when your sewing is completed, gently lift the end with your thumb, wind the thread into the gap, and snap it closed
- For best results use bobbin thread SULKY BOBBIN
- We recommend needle size 70 - 80